PART TIME RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR
We are seeking a new team member to work in our friendly but busy practice serving the local community on the western side of Bath. Previous administrative/reception experience is desirable, preferably within the NHS, but a positive attitude to patient care and an ability to work flexibly is essential.
20 Hours over Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursday and Friday and some Saturday mornings with the flexibility to cover holidays and sickness.
Salary commensurate with experience and skills
Training, NHS pension and benefits
Please ask for details at the surgery or contact the Patient Services Manager
Mrs Ruth Elms email: email@example.com
Medical Receptionist/Administrator Job Description
Application form - Medical Receptionist/Administrator
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Due to the large number of responses we receive for jobs we are unable to respond to all candidates individually at the application stage. If you have not heard from us within 3 days after the closing date, regretfully you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- All communication regarding your application, including any interview arrangements, is likely to be sent electronically to the email address from which you applied. Please ensure you check your emails on a regular basis. If at any time you wish to stop this form of communication please contact us.
- There is no staff parking at Newbridge Surgery so we advise employees to park elsewhere or use public transport, walk or cycle.
- We regret that Employees are unable to be registered as patients at this practice.